Anyone have a mirror for the drum projects?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 9 months and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
nwsrocks

Anyone have a mirror for the drum projects?

Postby nwsrocks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:47 pm

All require access on Google Drive currently
nwsrocks

Re: Anyone have a mirror for the drum projects?

Postby nwsrocks » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:14 pm

Jayden wrote:It’s great to hear that all of the services mentioned require access to Google Drive. Google Drive is a popular and convenient way to store and access files and documents. Google Drive makes it easy to collaborate, share, and manage your files, making it a valuable tool for both personal and professional use. Adding these services to Google Drive provides easy access and seamless collaboration.

I said “Require access on google drive” not “to google drive” so what I’m saying is it requires special permissions that i don’t have. Like, when I try to access them it literally tells me to “request access” therefore it can be said that I “require acceess” that I don’t have.

So In other words don’t be a smartass when you’re actually a ****
ONAONEMEU

Re: Anyone have a mirror for the drum projects?

Postby ONAONEMEU » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:51 pm

"Jayden" is most likely a bot.

In case you haven't found a link, here it is: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... EIsb8-NVds
Song Reupload Thread (Will be deleted by MEGA on 2022-01-26. "Thanks" again fortumo)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”