Can somebody help me please?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 10 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
hismaimai9999

Can somebody help me please?

Postby hismaimai9999 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:50 am

On FOFIX it's blurry, I tried screwing around with the resolution and it wont change anything... I had FOFIX installed before and it didn't happen but my PC recently got wiped and I just reinstalled it. Help me please!
Công ty rut ham cau quan go vap giá rẻ dịch vụ rút hầm cầu quận gò vấp uy tín
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Can somebody help me please?

Postby nobby76 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:25 pm

without knowing more information, it is kind of hard to actually give you a specific answer. But if your games graphics are not looking correct it will be either.. Something in your gfx settings, or your gfx drivers..

You said " I tried screwing with the resolution and it didnt do anything" Screwing with anything is not a good idea.. Logically changing one setting at a time to see what is different, is a good idea though.
You said " It didnt do anything" Do you mean the resolution didnt even change or did you mean the resolution changed but it made no difference, it was still blurry... If it didnt even change resolution, then it could be your gfx config file is set to Read only, not Write.. Find your config file, right click on it and check the properties, you should have READ ONLY and HIDDEN both unchecked...
If it was changing resolution but not making any difference to the blurriness, then change other settings in the gfx options (if there is other options)

Failing that.. Try updating your GFX drivers (although fofix is so old now any gfx drivers from the last 5 years or so should be good)

Failing that, i dunno ?? Maybe post your settings config so someone can read through it and they might spot something that could cause this.. Long shot but you never know.
Last edited by nobby76 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Gamer
claudiamartin

Postby claudiamartin » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:00 pm

which kind of help you need?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 am

claudiamartin wrote:which kind of help you need?

You seriously trying to offer help to a 2 year old dead post ? :blink:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
chalaja805

Postby chalaja805 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:19 am

Hi, I'm unhappy because I'm a terrible person and I can't do anything right. I wish I could talk to people but I just don't know what to say. I woke up at 6am this morning and started crying. It's 10:40 now and I'm still in bed crying. I need someone to talk to but I have no idea what to say. I just wish I didn't exist.
https://routerlogin.ltd/
https://pikashow.ltd/
Last edited by chalaja805 on Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aashi

Postby Aashi » Thu May 04, 2023 2:22 am

hismaimai9999 wrote:On FOFIX it's blurry, I tried screwing around with the resolution and it wont change anything... I had FOFIX installed before and it didn't happen but my PC recently got wiped and I just reinstalled it. Help me please!

Hi friend
I am also having this problem. please Anyone help me?[color=#FFFFFFF]Networth[/color]

Return to “General FOF Discussion”