what's with the fretters?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
YeaaOhhh!!
siavash

Re: what's with the fretters?

Postby siavash » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:48 pm

GhostByob wrote:
MetalMuxxer wrote:Kinda old thread, but it's still on the front page so.

Most people fret in Expert because it gives you the biggest freedom to fret, and in Expert frets can be more accurate (since Expert always uses HO/POs and 5 notes), I mean, you can't fret Dream Theater in Easy because you'll can only use 3 notes, HOW THE **** DO YOU FRET DREAM THEATER WITH 3 **** NOTES?

an example:
1 song with only Guitar Expert take like 20 minutes (without tabs/midis)
1 song with only Guitar + all difficulties take like 1-2 hours (without CAT)

Make a chart without manual difficulties can save you so much time...

About the song/band/whatever
Is not how many notes the song have, Is the standard you use for that.
here is a good guide to make properly difficulties
http://pksage.com/rbndocs/index.php?title=Main_Page

*every professional rhythms games have standards to make songs, GH and RB are not the exception, that is why don't have limits to chart everything they want.*

Are you seriously charting songs in 20 minutes? Most of my charts (which are Expert-only) take at least 2-3 hours each, assuming I have tabs.
J-Rock Band Charter
GhostByob

Postby GhostByob » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:10 pm

siavash wrote:Are you seriously charting songs in 20 minutes? Most of my charts (which are Expert-only) take at least 2-3 hours each, assuming I have tabs.

ya (actually), is not hard, that is why I take my time to do all difficulties on my songs, Expert is just the start to work
the only songs that took me time, was Classic Rock or some songs with enough improvisation to change just 1 note or chord in prc_1A at 2A or 1B.

some Green Day songs just took me like 10 min...

Addicted to memes
MetalMuxxer

Postby MetalMuxxer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 pm

siavash wrote:Are you seriously charting songs in 20 minutes? Most of my charts (which are Expert-only) take at least 2-3 hours each, assuming I have tabs.

Most of my charts have been done in 20 minutes to 2 hours as max.

I usually check the tabs if there are any and I chart using naked ear in EoF at %50 speed, if a riff repeats I use copy and paste and I fix any major desync, once I finish I take a look, fix any issues, add events, solos, star power, edit song.ini and it's done :P
tronzdroid

Postby tronzdroid » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:29 am

I've been making more charts and have been getting a lot better at it, but yeah.
[url="https://krnl.fun/"]krnl download[/url]
[url="https://hdstreamz.uno"]hdstreamz.uno[/url]
Last edited by tronzdroid on Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
2048 cupcakes
Sofiachloe

Postby Sofiachloe » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:38 am

A letter is a segmental symbol of a phonemic writing system. The inventory of all letters forms an alphabet. Letters broadly correspond to phonemes in the spoken form of the language, although there is rarely a consistent and exact correspondence between letters and phonemes.The Words That Start With In are in, ink, inter, intra, international, indigo, institution, Inside, invitation, industry, 2048 cupcakes industrial, insulin, into, input, intake, invest, investment, independent, independence, insurance and infant.What are some common 4-letter words for kids? Some common 4-letter words for kids are, come, bell, bear, play, sing, bird, bean, game, rice, four, five, tree, keep, dark, moon, cool, etc.The 53-letter word Kindercarnavalsoptochtvoorbereidingswerkzaamhedenplan, meaning "preparation activities plan for a children's carnival procession", was cited by the 1996 Guinness Book of World Records as the longest Dutch word.
honey2088a

Postby honey2088a » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:46 am

Anyway, I don't know if our music tastes match up, but if you see some songs in my song thread that you want to get on all difficulties, just tell me. I'll get working on it. (But don't ask too many songs, of course. :p I'm willing to do a couple of songs, not all of them)pikashow download
Last edited by honey2088a on Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saanvi345

Postby Saanvi345 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:17 pm

I've been playing this game for about 2 or 3 months now, and I've noticed that there are very few songs available with all the difficulty levels I would like. It's not just songs, but also albums and career packs seem to primarily focus on extreme or amazing difficulty levels. I really appreciate the effort put into the game, but it seems like the fretters may have overlooked the fact that not all players have amazing coordination. I'm not saying that I can't find songs with different difficulties, but there aren't as many options as I would prefer. Could we please have more variety in difficulty levels? Not everyone is at the extreme or amazing skill level. Let's think about catering to players of all abilities.
Radharani4156

Postby Radharani4156 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:50 pm

In the context of music and guitars, "fretters" could refer to the metal strips embedded along the neck of a guitar. They divide the neck into different segments, allowing the player to change the pitch of the notes by pressing the strings against them. In a more colloquial context, "fretters" could be interpreted as people who worry excessively or frequently. It's a term used to describe individuals who are prone to anxiety or stress.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”