guitar hero live controller

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
heisenberg5431

guitar hero live controller

Postby heisenberg5431 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm

hey guys i have downloaded frets on fire on pc with tons of songs and i m wondering if a guitar hero controller from ps3 will work on pc. im considering buying the new guitar hero live controller but i have no idea if it will work on pc properly and i need your help
The last forum user
Maupy2

Re: guitar hero live controller

Postby Maupy2 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:19 am

If I had to take a guess, I'd say it won't work. FoF requires 5 buttons in a row, and the guitar hero live controller has two rows with 3 buttons each.
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 am

I have tried this, it's not fun... NOT AT ALL
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Capsizing Convention
tn44

Postby tn44 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:39 am

The addition of top/bottom buttons was an interesting idea, but I wanted all 5 frets! Alas...
Anyway, if you're looking to play this game, a wired usb xbox or playstation controller should work fine.
crazyrobban

Postby crazyrobban » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:23 am

Can confirm that the GH Live controller does not work.
Windows (and the game obviously) wont register using the strum bar while holding down frets.

As you can imagine, it took me a while to understand this, since both fret buttons and the strum bar works, but only on their own.

I have a ps2 wireless guitar now (bought it from a friend, since it's next to impossible to find a new one), and it works flawlessly with the exception for the "Star power" function.
chuckiepatt

Postby chuckiepatt » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:08 am

6 fret guitar works on clone hero and if your using the ps4 dongle you have to run
GHLPokeMachine to make it work
Maeve786

Postby Maeve786 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:42 am

The Guitar Hero Live controller revolutionized rhythm gaming with its innovative design and responsive controls. With its sleek layout and responsive strum bar, players can immerse themselves in dynamic gameplay. Its intuitive button layout ensures a seamless experience, making it a staple for any Guitar Hero enthusiast.
Last edited by Maeve786 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jīn xǐ
vaniaprilyantidgm

Postby vaniaprilyantidgm » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:52 am

Maupy2 wrote:If I had to take a guess, I'd say it won't work. FoF requires 5 buttons in a row, and the guitar hero live controller has two rows with 3 buttons each.

thank you so much for sharing!

优化关键词 : 
金喜 , 真人 , 金喜彩票 , 彩票 , 电子游戏 , 金喜游戏 , 游戏网站 , 娱乐AP , 

Return to “General FOF Discussion”