Creating a "perfect" chart

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
djent schmjent
missingno42128fof

Creating a "perfect" chart

Postby missingno42128fof » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:38 pm

What if the community took 1-3 songs with attributes like:
A. An insanely well known song that people would really want in a mainstream game (e.g. Stairway to Heaven, Comfortably Numb)
B. A song that has tons of charts (e.g. Canon Rock, Dark Matter)
or C. A song that was one of the earliest customs made (e.g. Rude Mood, Eruption)

And make perfect chart of the songs by voting (on things like where notes should be placed).

Just an idea.
My Song Thread!
# of tunes - 11
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Creating a "perfect" chart

Postby nobby76 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 am

missingno42128fof wrote:What if the community took 1-3 songs with attributes like.....

Then we would have 1-3 extra songs... fairly obvious answer to me, id have thought you could have figured that out without having to post :wink:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
djent schmjent
missingno42128fof

Postby missingno42128fof » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

nobby76 wrote:
missingno42128fof wrote:What if the community took 1-3 songs with attributes like.....

Then we would have 1-3 extra songs... fairly obvious answer to me, id have thought you could have figured that out without having to post :wink:

Enough with the monkey trouble (can't say "naughty words" or you get banned, apparently) you knew what I meant.
My Song Thread!
# of tunes - 11
The Avenger
Yhughu

Postby Yhughu » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:58 am

missingno42128fof wrote:What if the community took 1-3 songs with attributes like:
A. An insanely well known song that people would really want in a mainstream game (e.g. Stairway to Heaven, Comfortably Numb)
or C. A song that was one of the earliest customs made (e.g. Rude Mood, Eruption)

And make perfect chart of the songs by voting (on things like where notes should be placed).

Just an idea.

All you would have is a slightly better chart of an old song which we have a ton of charts for.
But for real, voting on note placement?!
Here have 2478 Polls so we can chart one song. That's not going to happen. The best way to make old songs better is just rechart them. Preferably by good charters like m1999, Sygen, Froogle, Qwinther etc etc.
If that doesn't cut it. We aren't charting songs for mainstream games here. Those songs are already done by GH or RB, we are charting the different things that aren't done yet...
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:35 am

My advice, practice
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

FrOoGle

Postby FrOoGle » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:09 am

Yhughu wrote:
missingno42128fof wrote:What if the community took 1-3 songs with attributes like:

Just an idea.

...Preferably by good charters like m1999, Sygen, Froogle, Qwinther etc etc.
If that doesn't cut it. We aren't charting songs for mainstream games here. Those songs are already done by GH or RB, we are charting the different things that aren't done yet...

:D
My Song Thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59701
FrOoGle HeRo I - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=628936#p628936
FrOoGle HeRo II (unfinished :C) - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58720
FrOoGle HeRo III - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=637471#p637471
FrOoGle HeRo IV - viewtopic.php?f=17&p=638836
Bullet Train Blast - Nothing Remains (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&p=630599#p630599
Shadows Fall - Fire From the Sky (full album) - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59287&p=634454&hilit=Shadows+fall#p634454

Signature picture provided by The---Way

Return to “General FOF Discussion”