are there any active download links left?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 9 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
xxquatroxx

are there any active download links left?

Postby xxquatroxx » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:09 am

Hi,

Are there any active download links left on this site?

Every link i've tried is dead.

Trying some torrents but they are also not seeding and leeching well.

I know this is all kinda old school stuff but he i was feeling nostalgic. :wink:
The Avenger
Yhughu

Re: are there any active download links left?

Postby Yhughu » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 am

Almost everything you Will find on the first page of tune posting is very recent and Will most likely work.
We even have a new project with over 100 new songs released soon!
playadenbossa

Postby playadenbossa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 am

Here there, can anyone tell me where I can find some progressive, metalcore or djent stuff as con. files? I'm from germany and I enjoy playing drums to band like Animals As Leaders or Periphery or August Burns Red so any help is appreciated :)
Facebook: Felix Denkste
youtube: Felix Garstka

please contact me :)
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 am

playadenbossa wrote:Here there, can anyone tell me where I can find some progressive, metalcore or djent stuff as con. files? I'm from germany and I enjoy playing drums to band like Animals As Leaders or Periphery or August Burns Red so any help is appreciated :)

Firstly. No we will not contact you.. If you want something you ask for it, then YOU come back here and check to see if you got an answer, we do not go running around after people.. If you want something, you make the effort to get it.. Not expect others to run around like servants and do all the work for you.

Secondly. Did you get this website confused for another one?? This site is called FRET ON FIRE fan forum.. Not. Rockband Customs fan forum. If you want Frets On Fire songs, you are on the right website... If you want Rockband 3 Con files, go somewhere else..

Thirdly... Why did you hijack someone elses thread that has nothing to do with what you are asking (other than you being a lazy f*ck because this thread was at the top of the page) you could have quite easily just opened a new thread, or even found an existing thread where someone else has asked ANYTHING about .Con files. But no you being super smart decided to post in this thread asking for something that has nothing to do with this thread..

You sir.. You are a moron. And as such deserve nothing more than a decrease in Karma points... Wow would you look at that... You only joined THIS MONTH, you have made 5 posts but yet you are on -3 karma already. i think its safe to say, you have no clue how to act or behave on a forum. perhaps you should resist the urge to post in future and ask yourself "does my question belong on this site, or am i just being stupid AGAIN"
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Djentleman
ZSonicMaster

Postby ZSonicMaster » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:00 pm

playadenbossa wrote:Here there, can anyone tell me where I can find some progressive, metalcore or djent stuff as con. files? I'm from germany and I enjoy playing drums to band like Animals As Leaders or Periphery or August Burns Red so any help is appreciated :)

Hi, I think you'll enjoy my song thread, I have literally hundreds of high-quality guitar and drum charts for modern prog metal. I haven't been making songs that often anymore (last release was in August 2014), but I still check back here occasionally. Here's the link to my song thread :smile: https://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46676
Comfort_Eagle

Postby Comfort_Eagle » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:46 pm

delete
Last edited by Comfort_Eagle on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”