Rap Cat - I just heard the terrible news

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 17 years and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 am

Very sad news I just heard today, From the AP, Tampa Florida. Frisky McWiskers, aka "Rap Cat" was shot and killed in a drive by early Sunday morning while exiting The Kennel Nite Club. Details are sketchy, but it appears that the shooting was gang related. McWiskers, who was long been thought to been in dealings with the Cuban Catel, had been involved in the importation of catnip. Rap Cat, a New Jersey native, quick rise to super stardom happened while promoting his new single Meow Meow off his second album 8 Lives Left, along side doing his ads for Checkers brand fast food restaurants, where he reminded people to use the left side drive thru. Rap Cat had most recently been in the studio, working alongside local resident DJ Guinness, producing Meow Meow (Electro Boogie Mix). Controversy also came recently when PETA had taken Rap Cat to court, charging the singer with wrongful death, when one of Checkers takeout bags, made to look like a rap cat jersey ment to put your cat in, suffocated a household cat. Rap Cat is survived by his 8 whore wives and 39 bastard kittens. Rap Cat will be greatly missed.

Rap Cat - Meow Meow music video

Rap Cat news report

Rap Cat, R.I.P You will be greatly missed.
HeruLuingul

Postby HeruLuingul » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:08 pm

zomg my head hurts... >.<
el nini

Postby el nini » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Lamest April Fools ever.

:p
Its just like life. Quite interesting in parts, but no substitute for the real thing.
coolio355

Postby coolio355 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:49 am

If this wasnt a april fools joke I would be celebrating becuase rap music is utter ****, chavs listen to it, it makes you dumb (because chavs listen to it) and you cant use it on FoF.
http://www.petitiononline.com/311987/petition.html

All anime lovers please sign the petition (More details inside link) :)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”