Should I make a comeback?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 10 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.

Should I start charting again?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
64%
Yeah, that'd be alright.
29%
Meh, I don't really care either way.
No votes
I don't know... you've let us down before.
No votes
No. Get out.
7%
Don't bother, the forums are all but dead now anyway.
No votes

Total votes: 14
A Taco Salad
binomialboy

Should I make a comeback?

Postby binomialboy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 am

Hey, I know I've been gone for a while... again. Ultimately, what it came down to was that my motherboard fried, and took literally everything on my hard drive with it. With everything I had been working on now lost to the ether, I lost all my motivation to chart, and that led to me playing less Rock Band in general. Recently, however, I've been playing Rock Band again, thanks to some new friends I've made who have an equal passion for the game. This has caused me some nostalgia for my old charting days. So now I come to you, a community that has probably lost all respect for me, and ask (in poll form, no less) should I bother to return to charting?
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Re: Should I make a comeback?

Postby jaxxxson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 pm

I think it'd be awesome if we could get some of our beloved fretters back to work on this game. If you have the motivation for it, I think you should do it. :thumbup:
A Taco Salad
binomialboy

Re: Should I make a comeback?

Postby binomialboy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:26 pm

To those who are interested, I have decided that I will be making a return, provided that the community still has some life in it. If you want to be part of the solution, you can submit an entry in the guitar charting competition I'm hosting.

October 2013 Guitar Charter of the Month Contest
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”