Extremely Desperate for Drum Songs

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 10 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Sh*tty Guitarist
Shredin0id

Extremely Desperate for Drum Songs

Postby Shredin0id » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Basically, all of the links in tune posting are down and I need more drum songs. And by songs, I mean really really hard songs. Every time I find a very technical fun song I want to play the link is always down. It seems that the only surviving songs are the really nooby ones. I would be extremely, gratefully thankful if any of you could post downloads to your collections of music or just a couple of songs. I would be gratefully thankful for the help!
homerrulz

Re: Extremely Desperate for Drum Songs

Postby homerrulz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 am

Check the Drum thread to rule them all topic - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52804
This has a LOT of links to all the drum charter pages, drum projects, comps etc
Check the Community Drum Projects (four have been released to date), containing hundreds of songs ranging from extremely easy to extremely difficult
Check my own drum songs collection, esp the Enchant songs I've made. Songs such as East of Eden should prove challenging.
It all depends on what you classify as really really hard. Songs I used to find really really hard, I now find relatively easy.

Wait a few weeks, Drum Project 5 is soon to be released too. (Check the WIP section re. that)
My custom songs can now be found in the one place:-Homerrulz Song Thread

It's OUT - DRUM PROJECT 9!
Disturbed - Immortalized Album - https://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59539

Return to “General FOF Discussion”