What i can do with "Guitar Hero - World Tour" Guitar?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 10 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
lol2k

What i can do with "Guitar Hero - World Tour" Guitar?

Postby lol2k » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 am

I have a Guitar controller from PC version of "Guitar Hero - World Tour" i works only on pc and only with this game
can i make it somehow work with another Guitar hero games\ Frets on fire? (or PS3)

exact model 95151.805 by redoctane

Thanks!
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: What i can do with "Guitar Hero - World Tour" Guitar?

Postby nobby76 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:44 pm

yes you can make it work with frets on fire, just plug it in. It isnt a special guitar controller it is just an xbox controller, thats all. ( the pc and xbox guitars are the same thing )
Just plug it in and set your controls in frets on fire (like you would set the controls for any game)
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
opiumtest5

Re: What i can do with "Guitar Hero - World Tour" Guitar?

Postby opiumtest5 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Heh, it's funny to think about it. I have a pc world tour les paul as well and it works on just about anything except on the ps3... It gets recognized as a microphone instead of a guitar when it gets connected. Which is interesting.

Excuse the late post. I am well aware of the dates.
Projects:
Melodeath Hero WIP
Bullet for my Valentine - Temper Temper (Album) WIP
Dimension Zero Discography WIP
Dragonforce - The Power Within discontinued...
In Flames Discography FINISHED

My custom song thread
(Anime) (video Games) (John 5) (Tool) (Protest The Hero) (In Flames) (Dragonforce) (Vitalij Kuprij) (Random Japanese bull****) (Full Band songs) (packages)

Return to “General FOF Discussion”