Anything Else I can do to improve my FoF Experience?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
aquaboy

Anything Else I can do to improve my FoF Experience?

Postby aquaboy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 am

Hi All :smile:

I'm quite new to FoF and I've been using this Forum for awhile but a lot of it is above and beyond me. :unsure:

I was just wondering if there was anything else I could add to my FonF that might enhance my experience that I'm not aware off...

Currently I'm using FonFix 3.120 with Alarian Mod and I have a GH3 Theme installed. I've created 5 Folders of Music (GH Discography, RB Discography, Band Hero Discography, Beatles Discography and My Track (my Fav tracks)) and I've managed to add Folder Artwork.

So I was wondering is there anything else that I can mod or add, to improve the graphics or gameplay? I've seen video walls but not sure how to do them.

Thanks from a newbie.
SwiftPengu

Re: Anything Else I can do to improve my FoF Experience?

Postby SwiftPengu » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 am

You could try doing some matches with your friends.
I also use artist first letter folders, followed by artist folder structure to find my songs quickly.
(I have one collections folder with all my collections)
KingBoo186

Re: Anything Else I can do to improve my FoF Experience?

Postby KingBoo186 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi! Great that you're having a good time with FoFiX :2thumbsup:

It's somewhat long and sometimes tedious to do if you have a ton of songs, but I did it since I imported my first song, so I didn't feel it like that.

Here's what I did:

I added unlock_id settings to each song.ini and titles.ini to create a Career Setlist. With that it looks as if you'd customized and changed the songs for your customs on a Guitar Hero III Game :tongue:

Return to “General FOF Discussion”