sumbody leave me feedback on my songs???

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
thefeelgooddrag

sumbody leave me feedback on my songs???

Postby thefeelgooddrag » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

im unmotivated to fret songs if i dont get feedback can people review my songs please??? tell me i suck or tell me im good i want feedback
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: sumbody leave me feedback on my songs???

Postby Asskickulater » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:48 am

thefeelgooddrag wrote:im unmotivated to fret songs if i dont get feedback can people review my songs please??? tell me i suck or tell me im good i want feedback

Don't spam the boards asking people to review your songs.
Image Image
blatz89

Postby blatz89 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

And if you're going to spam, at least provide a link.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm

thefeelgooddrag wrote:im unmotivated to fret songs if i dont get feedback can people review my songs please??? tell me i suck or tell me im good i want feedback

God how dull your life must be if your only reason to do things is so others can tell you how awesome you are.. There are 2 and only 2 reasons you should be fretting songs. You think a song is so good you want to play it on FOF orrrrr you think a song is so good others will want to play it on FOF, anything other than that is irrelevant..
And how can you be unmotivated??? you have only been a member for 2 months your not even out of the honey moon period yet.
My honest opinion. If you are only in this for the glory, then your in the wrong business, give up and try a different hobby, because this is the internet, people dont give a crap. Half of the time they wouldnt even say hello, let alone tell you how great your stuff is.. So if all your crave is being told how awesome or rubbish your work is, you are going about it the wrong way.
You could try something obvious like reviewing another persons song and at the bottom ask them if they would review one of yours in return, as odd as that might seem it is ( or at least was ) quite a common thing to do here.

You want someone to tell you weather you are awesome or you suck. ok. YOU SUCK. Now quit making stupid posts dude.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “General FOF Discussion”