Tournament?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
A Taco Salad
binomialboy

Tournament?

Postby binomialboy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Hey, I've been thinking, people seem to have lost interest in my work. Perhaps the best way to get it back is to let the people decide what I chart next. As such, if I hosted a tournament with the winner's prize being a three song DLC pack of their choosing, would people participate? The last time I tried this, it collapsed after one round, so I'd like to give it another shot, but not without knowing people will play.
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

The New Order! |m|
Delainfr

Re: Tournament?

Postby Delainfr » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

binomialboy wrote:Hey, I've been thinking, people seem to have lost interest in my work.

not only in your work... people don't give feedback anymore... when i thought it would be great, omfg me mustis and soonata i got disappointed.

i would be in either entering the tournament or help charting the DLC with you. since i'm always trying to enter the competitions, and probably this february competition will fail.

Winner of 2011's december competition. There's a 2015's january/february competition going on right now. Joing us!
GUI-GUI'S EPIC QUOTES

Spoiler:

NatchIsSoup wrote:The biggest fear for most fretters on this site is gui-gui. There's just no escaping his wrath.

Mustis666 wrote:"...and then, he strikes again, his wrath is what we fear the most, feel the power of the One, feel the power of Gui-Gui..."

Mustis666 wrote:
elagard wrote:Soonata966, here's my request.
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?hayy2htr7nni1ot.
Rhapsody of Fire, On The Way To Ainor.

oh my God! He's reproducing! Or it's the gui-gui virus that in infesting the world!
My little nephew now is afraid to sleep, he says that there's a guy requesting rhapsody in his wardrobe. Man he's dominating the world! D:

thanks to Metallicaholic666 for this awesome signature
aka drumbilical
italianstal1ion

Postby italianstal1ion » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah and I've got about 2 people that download my stuff nowadays. It's pretty sad, but shrug. I'll be in the tournament if we can do drum songs.

Edit: maybe I'll be the guy who'll give out 3 DLC songs instead (for drums) :glare:
Index of all Drum Topics on the Forum in one convenient place
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Drum Project 7 Released!
Drum Project 8 Released!
Drum project 9 Released!!
Image My personal topic.
Can't get enough?

Spoiler:Image Feedback + EOF Pro Notation
Image Albelgim collaboration
If you appreciate my work and would like to see more, a donation would certainly motivate me! Thank you.

A Taco Salad
binomialboy

Postby binomialboy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 am

Oh no, not a charting tournament, a playing tournament. I would choose a scaling difficulty set of my songs, and set up a bracket based tournament.
See a list of all my charts here!

Also, if you like my work, and want to support me so I can stop eating ramen, feel free to donate. Donations of >$20 will net you a commission (any song you want, guitar and bass, guaranteed quality), and >$50 gets you a three song pack (but I'll be reasonable, nobody's going to do that...)

aka drumbilical
italianstal1ion

Postby italianstal1ion » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:50 am

binomialboy wrote:Oh no, not a charting tournament, a playing tournament. I would choose a scaling difficulty set of my songs, and set up a bracket based tournament.

Oh alright. My offer still stands, a drum tournament would be fun.
Index of all Drum Topics on the Forum in one convenient place
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Drum Project 7 Released!
Drum Project 8 Released!
Drum project 9 Released!!
Image My personal topic.
Can't get enough?

Spoiler:Image Feedback + EOF Pro Notation
Image Albelgim collaboration
If you appreciate my work and would like to see more, a donation would certainly motivate me! Thank you.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”