frets on fiire orginal xbox

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
thefeelgooddrag

frets on fiire orginal xbox

Postby thefeelgooddrag » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:01 pm

is there any way somebody could port frets on fire to orginal xbox??? my orginal is softmodded so it canrun homebrew and :o and i love it if sumbody could make this game for orginal xbox
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: frets on fiire orginal xbox

Postby amak11 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Almost easier to get a wii and get the clone on that or rawkSD with GH or RB
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Psym

Postby Psym » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 am

amak11 wrote:Almost easier to get a wii and get the clone on that or rawkSD with GH or RB

or get a xbox 360+ rock band 3 and use con files.... is the easiest.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Psym wrote:
amak11 wrote:Almost easier to get a wii and get the clone on that or rawkSD with GH or RB

or get a xbox 360+ rock band 3 and use con files.... is the easiest.

This vulnerability was patched out of the game. You cant do that no more
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Jpop fanatic
raynebc

Postby raynebc » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Sure you can. Just run the game using a storage device without the latest title update, which means offline. The previous title update is even easily accessible, so you can enjoy playing customs with the benefits of the other updates' fixes and improvements.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”