Is multiplayer in development?

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Is multiplayer in development?

Postby nobby76 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 am

raynebc wrote:Mentioning Phase Shift as alternative is better than saying something like "FoFiX can't do that. /thread".

100% agreed and thats why i posted what i did..
We CAN suggest other alternatives but we do not need to be the tech support center for every music game thats in existence.
While i whole heartedly agree amak was talking out the hole in his arse when he said what he did. We shouldn't be going any further than offering PS as an alternative if the user is looking for something that fof or fofix cannot do. Anything after that should either be directed to the appropriate website or answered in pm's
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Well, I don't think their should be tech support for PS dedicated threads, but I don't think its a reason to go super unofficial mod mode just because a thread still relelvant to the original posts issues veers a little into PS tech support.
Image Image
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:45 pm

"super unofficial mod mode" :blink: what planet are you from?

im simply pointing out " the obvious " which most people seem to be missing.
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:30 am

nobby76 wrote:"super unofficial mod mode" :blink: what planet are you from?

im simply pointing out " the obvious " which most people seem to be missing.

the super unofficial mod mode was aimed towards amak, i agree wth a lot of what you said.
Image Image
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 pm

ahhh my apologies, it just liked like you was talking to me, coz your comment was directly after mine.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”