Your songs folders

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
gunder

Your songs folders

Postby gunder » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 am

Since I didn't find a similar topic, I create it here.

Smalltalky, I wanted to ask you how huge your songs or FoF folders are. I gathered a quite big collection now including the old stuff i got back in 2006 or 7, since I didnt throw away much over these years except the very crappy charts. :tongue: Out of interest, I wanna know how much you got. I expect many ppl having much more than I, even though i have not the least :D

Spoiler:Image

970 folders, maybe that are 800-900 songs then, eh? I'm bad at estimating, maybe someone else can guess that better.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: Your songs folders

Postby amak11 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 am

Mine was 15-ish gb but i deleted all the stuff i didnt want (Puppetz and game songs)
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

I fret stuff
FOFGuyAKAPerson

Postby FOFGuyAKAPerson » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Spoiler:MY SONGS
1.79 GB
306 songs

Bocaj Hero 3 (106 songs)
Some Drum Project 3 (80 songs)
Random Songs Made By People On Youtube For Guitar Hero (60 songs)
wikaman's Drummer Hero (35 songs)
Most of my songs (13 songs)
Some Drum Project 1 (12 songs)

BTW his is on my new computer, so not that big. I'm moving a lot of the songs on my other computer to this one.
Last edited by FOFGuyAKAPerson on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I like Keyboards!
743rage

Postby 743rage » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:06 am

mine is 2.67 gb with 298 songs
gh III/ 80s
and Community drum project 1 and random other songs

"The doctors X-rayed my head an found nothing."
Be yourself !
Muj44

Postby Muj44 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

1 451 Folders
8.64go

=> GH 2-3 Aerosmith, lot of chart came from "FoF spain" , Puppetz Hero 2 & 4 , GH Metallica, Angevil Hero 1-2, Havoc82 songs (~100), some discography (PARAMORE, Queen, paul gilbert, mattrach, iron maiden, sum41,megadeth, and my own custom songs.
Image You want desperately a chart ? PM me & Give me a few buck and I do it for you !

Current project :

Return to “General FOF Discussion”