NEED MOAR SONGS

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Derp
slashfan7964

Re: NEED MOAR SONGS

Postby slashfan7964 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Go FC Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden with lefty flip on.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:Go FC Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden with lefty flip on.

Fc'ing is for nubs who dont have anything to live for except to get achievements.

also lefty flip isnt shyt im Ambidextrous
I dig.
xYDGx

Postby xYDGx » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Did you try the songs from my post yet (last post on the first page)? Even if you are ambidextrous, they'll still give you a run for your money.
Song Thread
Newest: Cro-Mags - "Hard Times" + Stick to Your Guns - "This is More"
Feedback is appreciated!

A Day to Remember - For Those Who Have Heart album (W.I.P., Guitar Charters Wanted!)
DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am

xYDGx wrote:Did you try the songs from my post yet (last post on the first page)? Even if you are ambidextrous, they'll still give you a run for your money.

only song i didint play was song by a cowboy :x but been busy with my commentary group i actually FAILED on the 2nd NILE song a while back XD but yea <3 that was just once x3
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 am

wolf8265 wrote:
slashfan7964 wrote:Go FC Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden with lefty flip on.

Fc'ing is for nubs who dont have anything to live for except to get achievements.

I've got an lol chart I made. Lets see if you can pass 20k BPM and 1/64 notes.

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

slashfan7964 wrote:
wolf8265 wrote:

I've got an lol chart I made. Lets see if you can pass 20k BPM and 1/64 notes.

*facepalm* I wonder if he could...
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
I dig.
xYDGx

Postby xYDGx » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

wolf8265 wrote:
xYDGx wrote:Did you try the songs from my post yet (last post on the first page)? Even if you are ambidextrous, they'll still give you a run for your money.

only song i didint play was song by a cowboy :x but been busy with my commentary group i actually FAILED on the 2nd NILE song a while back XD but yea <3 that was just once x3

Yeah, as far as difficulty goes, those are the top songs I know of. The first time I played each of them it took about 10 tries to pass the song, so don't feel bad :P
Song Thread
Newest: Cro-Mags - "Hard Times" + Stick to Your Guns - "This is More"
Feedback is appreciated!

A Day to Remember - For Those Who Have Heart album (W.I.P., Guitar Charters Wanted!)
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote="thebocaj]
*facepalm* I wonder if he could...[/quote]

Well he's claimed to have passed everything else. In FoFiX the game freezes, and in Phase Shift theres so many notes, the entire board goes blank. No bot, not even the GH3 bot could pass it. I'm wondering if the bot in Rock Band audition mode could pass it.

My Song Thread
DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:I've got an lol chart I made. Lets see if you can pass 20k BPM and 1/64 notes.

i probably could

but thats not a song. thats just purposely messing with me. see im looking for something real. not something you make in realtar in 5 secs by having a epileptic seizure on the keyboard. slash go away you already know i dont like you. and your just trying to troll

slashfan7964 wrote:Well he's claimed to have passed everything else. In FoFiX the game freezes, and in Phase Shift theres so many notes, the entire board goes blank. No bot, not even the GH3 bot could pass it. I'm wondering if the bot in Rock Band audition mode could pass it.

i have passed and have the pictures and videos on youtube to prove it. dont patronize me because my site is doing better then yours. and if THATS the case with the song. then its as i said realtar seizure it is NOT a song. i can do that. give me 2 mins. no seriously. and if it freezes FoFix how could i even play it in the first place? my comp is low end. it lags on 640/800 resolution ( about 28 frames out of 30 on high pritority and lowest graphical settings) so yes give me a real challenge or i warn you. ill report your posts :3

xYDGx wrote:Yeah, as far as difficulty goes, those are the top songs I know of. The first time I played each of them it took about 10 tries to pass the song, so don't feel bad :P

well seeing as it was sightread it was no surprise the 64th RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY was kinda killer. and its harder then rock band from the start ya know in the middle of the bar and its less forgiving so. first time isnt suppriseing. NOW im saying i beat it. im not sayign i wasnt fckin sweating and wore out at the end of it but yea as top hard songs im supprised epidermis isnt there x3 i can only 4* that song

-- Edit: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 am --

will be doing all the songs posted as i go will post the score these will be sight reads do not expect much from them XD afk and brb

-- Edit: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:49 am --

HURRR

must admit the nile one (OFCOURSE) was difficult along with demigod tiring but not too hard to beat.

also bass on entity is win. got the robitnik and other bohemoth one to go :x
beebe

Postby beebe » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

You play like a boss.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

[quote=beebe]ou play like a boss.[/quote]

i play with heart and passion. when i play im always twirling my sticks and such :x once i get a webcam and better comp i should do live streams yes? also idk why but i cant quote anythign e.e but ya nkow <3 coding power

-- Edit: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm --

LOL coding isnt even working and cant edit the post. wtf is going on with this site?
beebe

Postby beebe » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Nice, I wish I could twirl my sticks while playing :/. And yeah I noticed that as of today the site isn't exactly functioning properly.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 am

ILLTRY AGIAN
Nice, I wish I could twirl my sticks while playing :/. And yeah I noticed that as of today the site isn't exactly functioning properly.

i can teach you :D long as your not left handed...i cant do it left handed dont feel right x3 but im glad its not just me but yea ill switch sides like when its not on left flip ill play hihat with left hand hit snare with right...ill just completly off :x makes easy songs more fun
It's a roflcopter!
MopHead

Postby MopHead » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

wolf8265 wrote:Image

wow lol :2thumbsup:

Too bad the download links to some of my songs from rapidshare and sendspace aren't up anymore. :thumbdown:
46 songs - NEWEST SONG: The Faceless - Xenochrist

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/MopHeadMovs2 (over 3000 scrobbles, over 200 artists)

MOST REAL METAL IS NOT ON THE MAINSTREAM RADIO!
DOUCHKIN!
wolf8265

Postby wolf8265 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:51 am

MopHead wrote:
wolf8265 wrote:Image

wow lol :2thumbsup:

Too bad the download links to some of my songs from rapidshare and sendspace aren't up anymore. :thumbdown:

shame c:

Return to “General FOF Discussion”