Hard songs! :D

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
heretodl

Hard songs! :D

Postby heretodl » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

So I just completed Midnight by Satriani, an incredibly hard song. Now the only song I havent passed yet is CAFO (Angevil chart, the other versions are no problem).

I need some new challenging songs to play! Suggest me some really really hard songs :D

Heres a list of songs that i find hard:

Animals as Leaders - CAFO (Angevils chart is the hardest, the others are a slightly easier).
Bumblefoot - Guitars Still Sucks
Extreme - Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee
Joe Satriani - Midnight
John 5 - Soul of a Robot
Origin - The Aftermath
Paul Gilbert - Second Loudest Guitar In The World (Not really sure if it belongs here)
Rusty Cooley - Dark Matter

Thats all i can think of for now.
Last edited by heretodl on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
>> My song thread <<
Currently 39 songs from 19 bands.
back from the dead
thebocaj

Re: Hard songs! :D

Postby thebocaj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Got some in my in-progress hero, but unfortunately it isn't released yet.

Don't really know others as PH4 is all I've played other than my charts.
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
I dig.
xYDGx

Postby xYDGx » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

For which instrument(s)?

The only thing I'd really be able to give suggestions for is drums, and if you're looking for challenging songs there, I'd say anything by Behemoth (just straight up fast), August Burns Red (fast burst beats), or Dream Theater (lots of complex rhythms).
Song Thread
Newest: Cro-Mags - "Hard Times" + Stick to Your Guns - "This is More"
Feedback is appreciated!

A Day to Remember - For Those Who Have Heart album (W.I.P., Guitar Charters Wanted!)
Alter Bridge fanboy
NatchIsSoup

Postby NatchIsSoup » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Have you tried Puppetz' chart of Soul of a Robot by John 5? I always have an extremely hard time passing that song because of the constant fast strumming and complex patterns.
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:43 pm

NatchIsSoup wrote:Have you tried Puppetz' chart of Soul of a Robot by John 5? I always have an extremely hard time passing that song because of the constant fast strumming and complex patterns.

Oddly enough, that's one of the two songs in the final tier that I can pass, along with Dark Matter. The rest of the final tier, though, is just hellish for me. And so are a few songs before the final tier, such as The Echo Song, Under The Influence and This Dying Soul (only the final solo is really hellish). But yeah, I'd recommend anything in the final tiers of Puppetz Hero 4.
My Charts:
heretodl

Postby heretodl » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes i've played Soul of a Robot. I have no problem passing it, although i have a hard time keeping a streak. Songs like this one really hurts my arm, because im playing with my keyboard, and pressing enter + another button 8 times every second for a long time is really tiring :P

Im gonna make a list in OP of all the songs thats really hard. Keep suggesting songs please! :D
>> My song thread <<
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

How about Black Label Society - TAZ (Angevil Chart), and Betcha Can't Play This - Puppetz(Puppetz Chart...duh)?

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 pm

heretodl wrote:Yes i've played Soul of a Robot. I have no problem passing it, although i have a hard time keeping a streak. Songs like this one really hurts my arm, because im playing with my keyboard, and pressing enter + another button 8 times every second for a long time is really tiring :P

Im gonna make a list in OP of all the songs thats really hard. Keep suggesting songs please! :D

Ah, so you play with a keyboard. I can see how Soul Of A Robot can hurt your arm so much. If that's so, then I have the perfect chart for you. Fight Fire With Fire by Luciferion. It's in the final tier of Bocaj Hero II. Also, try Destiny by Galneryus, which is in Angevil Hero IV. My version turned out really hard and his will probably be just as hard. Unfortunately I have very little knowledge of charts other than my own, since I don't play often.
My Charts:
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Postby Puppetz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Have you tried "Racer X - Frenzy"? It's in Puppetz Hero Zero.
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 am

heretodl wrote:Animals as Leaders - CAFO (Angevils chart is the hardest, the others are a slightly easier).
Bumblefoot - Guitars Still Sucks
Extreme - Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee
Joe Satriani - Midnight
John 5 - Soul of a Robot
Origin - The Aftermath
Paul Gilbert - Second Loudest Guitar In The World (Not really sure if it belongs here)
Rusty Cooley - Dark Matter.

Just a handful of hard songs. Check out various "hero"s from the tune posting. PNC universe hero, Angevil hero infinity, Puppetz hero zero and 5.
Duh, just use your eyes, search. Many charters include difficulty meter next to the song where you can see how hard the song is. If the page is arranged properly that is tho.

Lock? :P
heretodl

Postby heretodl » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 am

Puppetz wrote:Have you tried "Racer X - Frenzy"? It's in Puppetz Hero Zero.

Oh yeah, that one was hard. I didnt have any problem passing it, but i only got like 72% if i remember correctly.

Ambiguity wrote:How about Black Label Society - TAZ (Angevil Chart), and Betcha Can't Play This - Puppetz(Puppetz Chart...duh)?

Same as the last song, hard to get a high % on, but not hard to pass.

crossieh wrote:Just a handful of hard songs. Check out various "hero"s from the tune posting. PNC universe hero, Angevil hero infinity, Puppetz hero zero and 5.
Duh, just use your eyes, search. Many charters include difficulty meter next to the song where you can see how hard the song is. If the page is arranged properly that is tho.

Lock? :P

Go to Angevils Infinity Hero thread and download Animals as Leaders - CAFO and maybe Spawn of Possession - Lash by Lash or Nevermore - Obsidian Conspiracy. They're both rated very hard. Are they both equally hard? No way. CAFO is much harder than the other two, i can even pass that one, but i can get around 95% on the other two.

I want to find songs that are really hard for me and the difficulty meter doesnt help much.
>> My song thread <<
;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Because nothing seems too hard for you, download Adohu's song pack which includes songs from Dragonforce, Death, Mike Orlando etc
Maybe some Exilelord's Soulless 1,2,3. Schmutz06's Madness march 1 & 2, black hole etc. You won't last a second.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”