My FOF Goal.

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 14 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
GX1010
gx1010

My FOF Goal.

Postby gx1010 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm making a goal to get around 10,000 songs on FOF. If your reading this can you suggest some good trackers for my song collection? That would rock! BTW you may be wondering how the heck am I going to get 10,000 songs on FOF? Well I just figured how to play it off my 600 GB external hard drive so I have enough room. BTW I know about puppetz and angevil so don't suggestion them :rolleyes:
I AM THE CATFISH MAN
Nathaniel607

Re: My FOF Goal.

Postby Nathaniel607 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

gx1010 wrote:I'm making a goal to get around 10,000 songs on FOF. If your reading this can you suggest some good trackers for my song collection? That would rock! BTW you may be wondering how the heck am I going to get 10,000 songs on FOF? Well I just figured how to play it off my 600 GB external hard drive so I have enough room. BTW I know about puppetz and angevil so don't suggestion them :rolleyes:

Albelgim
Mon01
Obzen
Bluedude
Venom
DaBackStabber
Basically anyone in The League (search it)
ScHaloX

Postby ScHaloX » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Old list of "good fretters". Doesn't work yet because of the ikonboard-links. If you don't have all the songs from ULTRA-MEGA-threads, then check my Mediafire, it should have all of them. (my frettings are there too if you're interested :wink: )

A couple of good fretters:
Electro Tomato
Typhus
Song thread | Mediafire | Youtube

Frets On Fire Fan Forums, we may take three years, but dammit, we will solve your problem!

GX1010
gx1010

Postby gx1010 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

ScHaloX wrote:Old list of "good fretters". Doesn't work yet because of the ikonboard-links. If you don't have all the songs from ULTRA-MEGA-threads, then check my Mediafire, it should have all of them. (my frettings are there too if you're interested :wink: )

A couple of good fretters:
Electro Tomato
Typhus

Thanks for the list! It helps! But sadly I have to search the fretter since the wiki posting is down :cursing:
The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Postby jaxxxson » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm

I have some where near 4,000 and that's plenty. A good way to pick up songs is by packs however. Follow threads of the listed people though, you should get quite a few there. There aren't many more songs here, and I actually hate advertising these things but...
http://www.josh3d.com/gh/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

http://fretsonfire7.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-downloads.htm

You gotta register to those sites, but if you do that, you can get a few more packs and songs.

Scorehero is a place you may want to visit, but you better hope you can get mp3s lol.

Hope that helps a little.
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Don't forget Kotti...
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”