2 questions (Possible "Unicorn Hero"?)

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
TehMightyUnicorn

2 questions (Possible "Unicorn Hero"?)

Postby TehMightyUnicorn » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:31 pm

1. If I was to make a "Hero", would anyone download it?
2. What songs would you want in it if you would download it? (Vote for like 3 songs, not bands because that helps me none)
3. What would I call it?

I wasn't sure where to post this... Move it if necessary

EDIT: Don't move it somewhere that it won't be viewed (Tune Request) because I can see one of you doing that.
Last edited by TehMightyUnicorn on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megadeth's Countdown to Extinction (Complete Album)
The one and only...
therhino

Re: I have 2 questions (not help questions)

Postby therhino » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:46 pm

This is Home by Switchfoot, Last One Standing by Mercy Me, and Run by George Strait.
AMD Phenom 8400 Triple Core, XFX 9800GT, 3GB Ram, all in a blue LED case
Efrum-the-Janitor

Re: 2 questions (Possible "Unicorn Hero"?)

Postby Efrum-the-Janitor » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:55 am

Call it Sparkles the Unicorn Hero
Intelligent life is the awareness of self. And awareness of self is obtained through personal discovery and inevitably branches off into intelligence.

Spoiler:Life is a ball of lint.

Pro Hentai Critic
MoN01

Postby MoN01 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 am

Why do you "care" so much about the download count? It#s not really important. For the Hero Kalkun and I are doing together we just take songs WE like, and put them together in a theme WE like. And we are gonna be so nice and share that pack with you.

If you only do things for download counts... just let it be.
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 am

MoN01 wrote:Why do you "care" so much about the download count? It#s not really important. For the Hero Kalkun and I are doing together we just take songs WE like, and put them together in a theme WE like. And we are gonna be so nice and share that pack with you.

Well, you could argue that what you and Kalkun are doing is selfish. I'm not saying that you are, but maybe Unicorn is just more "service-minded" than you are; he wants to give, make songs FOR the users, not for himself. And if this is how he thinks, of course he wants to satisfy as many as possible - nothing wrong with that, aye? :)
Razmalone07

Postby Razmalone07 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Mucky wrote:
MoN01 wrote:Why do you "care" so much about the download count? It#s not really important. For the Hero Kalkun and I are doing together we just take songs WE like, and put them together in a theme WE like. And we are gonna be so nice and share that pack with you.

Well, you could argue that what you and Kalkun are doing is selfish. I'm not saying that you are, but maybe Unicorn is just more "service-minded" than you are; he wants to give, make songs FOR the users, not for himself. And if this is how he thinks, of course he wants to satisfy as many as possible - nothing wrong with that, aye? :)

I agree with mucky, imagine what rock band would be like if it was just bands from their company and some other bands that they liked, not listening to what the public wanted? It wouldn't exactly be the great game it is now.
Want a video done of you're songs? or just want to see a song videoed anyway? then come to my thread!

video requests thread =)
Pro Hentai Critic
MoN01

Postby MoN01 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:18 pm

That's not a valid statement, they want to earn money, so they have to fret popular songs, so that the people buy it :P

EDIT: Whatever, I don't care anymore, it would be great if you would do a hero.
TehMightyUnicorn

Postby TehMightyUnicorn » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm

MoN01 wrote:it would be great if you would do a hero.

That's the answer I was looking for!
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm

I'm rarely downloading new stuff lately; I'm only downloading from fretters that I like, and even their songs often get deleted after the first play, I'm quite picky. I never played any of your songs, so unless someone I "trust" is going to recommend your fretting, it won't happen. The world is a cruel place, sorry =[
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
TehMightyUnicorn

Postby TehMightyUnicorn » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Maartah wrote:I'm rarely downloading new stuff lately; I'm only downloading from fretters that I like, and even their songs often get deleted after the first play, I'm quite picky. I never played any of your songs, so unless someone I "trust" is going to recommend your fretting, it won't happen. The world is a cruel place, sorry =[

o God... I'm tearin up
holystoneH

Postby holystoneH » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Maartah wrote:I'm rarely downloading new stuff lately; I'm only downloading from fretters that I like, and even their songs often get deleted after the first play, I'm quite picky. I never played any of your songs, so unless someone I "trust" is going to recommend your fretting, it won't happen. The world is a cruel place, sorry =[

this is just LOL

how long do you need to download one song from him? 10 years? :sleep: ...............
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm

holystoneH wrote:

this is just LOL

how long do you need to download one song from him? 10 years? :sleep: ...............

Stuff can't be LOL.

Anyway. He asked, I answered. And instead of a simple "no", I explained myself. I don't need any recognition or sympathy from some <fill in downgrading word with the emphasis on low intelligence> as you, but thanks for the criticism.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
Efrum-the-Janitor

Postby Efrum-the-Janitor » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm

<fill in downgrading word with the emphasis on low intelligence>

Would Floccinoccinihilipificous moron suffice?
Intelligent life is the awareness of self. And awareness of self is obtained through personal discovery and inevitably branches off into intelligence.

Spoiler:Life is a ball of lint.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”