2 Things - Synching and Controllers

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 17 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Miglin

Postby Miglin » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:13 pm

Thing 1: I think I'm still having problems with my synching. It seems to be pretty close, but not quite right; is this due to my settings or the way the songs were made (referring to the official songs for testing purposes). The timing seems more correct when I make the sound cache smaller, but then it sounds bad.

Thing 2: I found the game a lot easier to play by using my actual Guitar Hero controller for the game. The strum bar didn't work at first, but I circumvented that problem. If you're trying to do the same thing, drop me a PM if you need some help.
Miglin

Postby Miglin » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:19 pm

EDIT (it didn't let me edit for real): I have an extremely high end computer, so I don't really think telling my specs is necessary. I would just like to know what the best audio settings are.
AngryBacon

Postby AngryBacon » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:43 am

You should make a post on how to get the guitar hero controller to work. I might buy one and want to know how hard it would be to set up.
Miglin

Postby Miglin » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:31 am

I think I'll do just that.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”