Fretsonfire IRC channel - Now with added Jurgen-Bot!

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 2 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Re: Fretsonfire IRC channel - Now with added Jurgen-Bot!

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

What does this mean?
Closing Link: metallica666 by SantaAna.CA.US.Undernet.org (G-lined)
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

G-lined means the undernet servers have banned you for some reason.. NOT us , UNDERNET
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:What does this mean?
Closing Link: metallica666 by SantaAna.CA.US.Undernet.org (G-lined)

It seems like Undernet G-lined mibbit. If you want to connect, try using a irc client
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 am

OK panic over, looks like undernet have dropped the ban on mibbit now, so anyone that was using it can now get back in .
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I haven't been able to connect to the IRC for about 2 days now, I've tried every way to get on and nothing. It just times out or doesn't load at all...

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:11 pm

when i try to get on it it says

Cannot Join #FOF-FF (+b)

what does that mean :P
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 am

Maybe you are not welcome?
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

iamsensay wrote:Maybe you are not welcome?

LOL thats actually not that far from the truth....

OK estemshorn this is what happened..... a LOOOOONG time ago ( over a year ago as far as we can tell ) We banned you. ( probably for the kinda behavior you was displaying the other night, which was full on retardation ) Some time in between that banning and a few nights ago (when you came into the channel) your address changed slightly ( happens sometimes, mine does it occasionally ) which meant it didn't match the address in the ban list so it let you in the channel. NOW.. since between you leaving the channel the other night and you trying again the next time, your address reverted back to its original ( the one thats banned ) so the ban list blocked you. we was all surprised to see this post to be honest as none of us had slapped a ban on you the other night, we had to go through logs and ban lists just to find out what happened.
So in short your own system banned you.. you was banned a long time ago, we never unbanned you, just due to some fortune on your part for a while you was able to side step the ban, now that fortune has caught up with you and blocked you again.
( NOTE .. we didn't unban you, meaning you wasn't supposed to come back at all so id just count the other night as a nice treat )
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Oh, well then :P
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 am

jeanlee411 wrote:There isnt a link, its not a website its mIRC its a tiny chat program. Just DL the mIRC program ( google will find it right away) Then in your connection setup just try adding your username ( the same as here ) then in the servers tab, just set it to any Undernet.org server.

ermmm who are you talking to? It sounds like you are offering advice to someone but i dont see any connection between what you said and anyone else. :confused:
There ARE web links, 2 in fact, one uses the Mibbit chat system and one uses Undernets own web based chat app. And yes we know about Mirc ( its what i recommended people use in the first post on this thread )

If you wish to use one of the web based links, you can look at the top of any page in this forum, the third link down labeled " IRC Chat Room " will connect you via Mibbit, you just need to choose a user name and it will connect you directly to the channel.
If this isnt what you meant, and you was actually asking a question, could you possibly rephrase it. As i said it sounds like your offering advice but i see nobody having an issue ( unless you count Estemshorn, but the only issue he was having was being banned for acting like a fool )
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Um, what could be causing a "your connection class is full" error on mibbit and mIRC. I know this is not a issue with my router this time.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 pm

amak11 wrote:Um, what could be causing a "your connection class is full" error on mibbit and mIRC. I know this is not a issue with my router this time.

From what I read, it could mean that 1) that particular server is overloaded with connections and isn't accepting any more, 2) there's already another connection (possibly idle) that is connected to that server, or 3) there are too many other users from your ISP connected to that server.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
wsseet

Postby wsseet » Sat May 08, 2010 3:58 am

I got banned from every server for a random drone nick or whatever..i wonder why
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Postby nobby76 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:17 pm

It will be because either , some one is using your pc/ irc connection as a drone machine ( a bot that is part of a network of bots ) or you nick/ username are very similar to a known or banned drone address. try changing your nickname and Username within your irc client.

For example the bot we use.. his details ( or part of them ) are.. Jurgen-Bot is ~mircstorm@cpc3....... His nickname is Jurgen-Bot and his username is Mircstorm. If either jurgen-bot or mircstorm ( or just something very similar to those ) was known to be a drone then it would ban the bot instantly.

You probably just have something very similar to a banned address/ name already in the list. so change them slightly and you should be fine :smile:

Return to “General FOF Discussion”