F*cked up charts - Yup....

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 16 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
LOL
KenshinHimuraRK

Postby KenshinHimuraRK » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:57 pm

HeruLuingul wrote:Sorry, couldn't help myself. On the topic of whether it's possible, NO. The largest I've ever seen was 300,000 something on 100%. There is no way in hell the score here is legit.

The max score in this song is about 288k.
I know I have it. =P
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:58 pm

nobody was actually wondering if it was a true score ;) but that DragonBall thing was fun to read, I never was a real fan but I did like the way they would ******* destroy a planet only by charging power

but I don't believe it's a bug, many people only want to hack the charts for the "fun" of it. But still, I don't believe higher security will be needed as long as a real person will admin the charts, when it's too much automated and nobody looks at it it sucks, but Divra is really accessible, he'll just remove the score from the database if we ask him
Divra

Postby Divra » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:25 am

I checked some of his top scores and deleted the one on Bang Your Head too (209120 on supaeasy).
Charts (Down as of November 25th)
skaniol

Postby skaniol » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am

Could you look at my scores for the song [GH2]Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies? Looks like my medium and supaeasy top records there are wrong and need to be removed. I guess that's because when I was searching for this song ('cause it gives award) I downloaded it from some host and it wasn't exactly the same but I remember playing on all difficulties. Then I found and downloaded the exact midi but forgot to clear my previous scores before playing on the new midi and I guess that's the problem with the wrong scores being there.

My top scores with the right midi are:

Btw, I see that I've got some new award - * 500 PERFECT ;P cool
Image - Divra's Charts not working right now Raph's Charts
Divra

Postby Divra » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:25 am

So I should remove 147982 from medium and 78965 from supaeasy?
skaniol

Postby skaniol » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Yes, remove all my medium and supaeasy scores if its easier for you. I'll upload them again.
Image - Divra's Charts not working right now Raph's Charts
v4vendetta

Postby v4vendetta » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:04 pm

Ok, which is the correct way to label a folder?

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)

or

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)[GH80's]

or

[GH80's] A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)
m0nkiii

Postby m0nkiii » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 am

v4vendetta wrote:Ok, which is the correct way to label a folder?

or

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)[GH80's]

or

[GH80's] A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)

Divra has added the GH80's
HeruLuingul

Postby HeruLuingul » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:39 am

Hey Divra, what's up with the points? Nobody seems to have any. I know I looked on my profile, and it still shows my medals and what they're worth, but the other pages don't correspond. Maintenance? Updating?
Divra

Postby Divra » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Just a minor cleanup in the code, but I still managed to screw it up :) I'll put the messy code back until I find the solution.
HeruLuingul

Postby HeruLuingul » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:23 pm

Haha, ok. Not a big deal, I was just wondering.
poison

Postby poison » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:30 pm

I was ticked today... my internet was disconnected and I didn't know, so I five starred a few songs, thinking I'd get the awards and then I saw my internet disconnected. I was pissed. Now I have to play ******* SHARP DRESSED MAN again damnit. I hate that song.... :D
Last edited by poison on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:51 pm

You can always just use the score uploader programs that are out there. They're a little confusing if you don't use command prompt very much, but they're very worth it if you can understand how they work. The one I use requires you to have python installed and download this script. Then, open the start menu and hit Run. Type "cmd" and click OK. Paste this into command prompt and hit enter.

"Location you have uploadscores.py installed" "Frets on Fire Directory" http://divrachart.247ihost.com/tmpupload.php

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FIRST TWO STRINGS IN QUOTES.

"Location you have uploadscores.py installed" is pretty self explanatory. If it's installed to your desktop, put "C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Desktop\uploadScores.py".

"Frets On Fire Directory" is where you installed FoF to. It's the folder that has the .exe, data folder, error log, and all that stuff in it.

The third string is where you are telling it to upload to. Make sure you have "tmpupload.php" instead of "upload.php" at the end. You don't need the tmp for your fretsonfire.ini, just this script.

An example of what the full thing should look like is this:

After you hit enter, it should upload all your scores for you. You'll know if it's working :)
~Jake2k3
Last edited by jake2k3 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
v4vendetta

Postby v4vendetta » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:37 pm

I havent been able to find my name in like a week! I realize it's trying to give me points for all the songs I'm not getting them for, but should it take this long?
Divra

Postby Divra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:42 pm

There has been some kind of problem with the points for a long time, but recently the updating seems to be getting worse, sometimes cutting out in the middle... Still looking for the problem.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”