Im a Composer - ide like to submit some tracks

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
d3drocks

Postby d3drocks » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 pm

hey guys,
im a trance composer that enjoys (and composes) metal.

my latest work in progress is a melodic metal song.
heres a link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands....5875282
(im really REALLY sorry for the terrible amp modeling! its all i could do at that time. i will get around to re-recording the rythem)

now, ide like to get it into Frets on Fire, but am not too sure yet how to do it.
any ideas?
Shredder
jake2k3

Postby jake2k3 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:25 pm

Cool stuff, I'd love to see it for FoF. Really it wouldn't be too hard to do either. If you want, you could take a few minutes to learn how to fret your own songs, or you could find someone else who would be willing to and provide them with the song file.

I'd be willing to, but honestly FoF isn't one of my highest priorities at the moment.
~Jake2k3
Goodbye everyone. It's been fun. I spent many many hours here on these boards and playing/contributing to FoF. Today I uninstalled my game and deleted all my files. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I won't be coming back here anymore. I might show up in the IRC from time to time to chat. I regret nothing.

So long, farewell.
~Jake2k3
CarpeGuitarrem

Postby CarpeGuitarrem » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:41 pm

It would also be really good, because you have access to all the separate parts, as opposed to having to attempt to strip out guitar parts or whatever, as is usually the case.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”