Using the game guitar

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 17 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
SuperStupified

Postby SuperStupified » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:34 am

Does anyone else here plug their guiter into their computer? i have been having alot of fun with mine. the songs on the real game are to limited.
Pilosite

Postby Pilosite » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 am

SuperStupified wrote:Does anyone else here plug their guiter into their computer? i have been having alot of fun with mine. the songs on the real game are to limited.

?!?

Every guitarist can plug his guitar in an audio card, it's totally different from a GAME about guitar.

I play guitar and record songs on PC, but i DO enjoy frets on fire gameplay, you cannot compare each others like this.
sageman

Postby sageman » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:46 pm

SuperStupified wrote:Does anyone else here plug their guiter into their computer? i have been having alot of fun with mine. the songs on the real game are to limited.

You do realize this game *just* came out, right? "Too limited"? This game is basically "hot off the presses". I love the concept and it's a lot of fun.

It's like saying DDR is "to limited" [sic] compared to actually dancing -- obviously, but that's not the point. It's a game, not a simulation.
Carlton Stedman
Electrical and Computer Engineering Student, WPI
mid

Postby mid » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:48 pm

DDR is BETTER than real dancing.
sageman

Postby sageman » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:41 pm

mid wrote:DDR is BETTER than real dancing.

I second that!
Carlton Stedman

Electrical and Computer Engineering Student, WPI
SA-Tyrion

Postby SA-Tyrion » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:01 am

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Guitar Hero as the "real game", and you can plug in the guitar that comes with that game and use it with Frets on Fire.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”