Scoring System (and World Charts)

FOF discussion only. Do NOT post help questions here!
This topic is 16 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
mentis

Postby mentis » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Nope. Downloading now. I'll try it again sometime tomorrow hopefully. Thanks a lot! :D
-+[Blog]+- -+[Minitokyo]+- -+[MySpace]+-
baumaxx1

Postby baumaxx1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:20 am

Ummm... The world charts are full of cheats.

I got perfect (no air strumms) in bang bang on easy to get on the charts, held it late and really did a perfect run, yet my score, (96,000) would rank highly, one guy with 4 stars managed 260,000. Clear cheating. It's dissappointing.
mentis

Postby mentis » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:57 am

Yes, my assumption was that this was still the case with some songs. Other, less popular songs though are more noticeably accurate though. But I appreciate you input!
-+[Blog]+- -+[Minitokyo]+- -+[MySpace]+-
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:53 pm

this song is obviously not 196 notes long. Still have the 100% accuracy because what interrupted my note streaks was 'double-picking' , my multiplier was reset 2 times but since I have not missed any notes: 5 stars - 100%

sometimes, even if you get a near perfect run, you don't get that x4 multiplier at the right time and this costs a lot of point.

I don't exclude the possibility of cheating, this is surely happening but you should always doubt of your talent first, I've seen huge differences of scores in legit-contest, mmsven could confirm since he was participating those contest.

Return to “General FOF Discussion”